The most effective way for elderly individuals to combat loneliness is to spend more time with others. This could include seeing old friends again, spending more time with family members, or making new acquaintances.
We understand that some people may avoid seeing their relatives or friends because they do not want to be a burden to them. This is where our companions can help you.
Companionship care is a type of care that provides non-medical services in California. A companion can offer emotional support as well as assistance with everyday household tasks. Companion care can include the following services in addition to the presence of someone to listen, play games, share meals, and go on outings with:
- Help in daily activities such as sitting, standing, walking, and transferring
- Assisting with personal care activities such as bathing, grooming, and hygiene
- Homemaking and doing the laundry
- Help with errands such as grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Medication and exercise reminders
- Engaging in conversations
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments
Companionship can be the difference between an elderly person living well and enjoying life and an elderly person who is not living well and is only concerned with existing or surviving.
Fountain Homecare Services LLC provides you or an elderly family member with professional, dedicated, and dependable companions. We provide only the best home care in Los Angeles, California, with well-vetted companions, picked exclusively for you and your non-medical needs.